Για την εταιρία «ΙΝΤΕΚΟ Ε.Ε.» (στο εξής «ΕΤΑΙΡΙΑ»), ο σεβασμός και η προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων αποτελεί δέσμευση. Κατανοούμε και λαμβάνουμε σοβαρά υπόψη το γεγονός ότι είστε ενήμεροι και ενδιαφέρεσθε για τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα.
We recognize that the protection of personal data is an ongoing responsibility and we will therefore update and amend this Policy from time to time. Please visit our website from time to time https://www.inteko.gr in order to make sure that you are informed and satisfied with any changes. In case of doubt about the term of this Civil Protection, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
1. What personal data do we collect about you?
- Type of Processing. During your visit to our website the COMPANY may collect personal data:
- When you sign up to receive information, or other promotional material: You provide us with your email address, first name and last name, enabling us to personalize our direct, non-transactional, contact with you.
- When you take part in competitions, questionnaires and surveys, when you fill out forms for questionnaires, surveys or competitions, you provide us with your personal information indicatively: your name, address, email, telephone number.
- When contacting customer service staff: When contacting us by email, telephone or mail, for example, when contacting our customer service, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information: name, address email etc. In addition, your calls to our call center may be recorded. The provision of the above personal data is in no way mandatory. However, non-provision of data which has been declared mandatory will prevent you from visiting and browsing the site. The non-provision of other, non-mandatory, personal data in no case can affect our provision of services.
- How do we collect your personal data? We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services, when you use the contact form or when you subscribe to our newsletter.3. Who else is the recipient of your personal data?Your personal data is not processed by third parties, except for those with whom we work and who are necessary or facilitate the provision of our services to you, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal data is not subject to any illegal processing, ie other than the purpose of the transmission in accordance with the above. As part of our activities, we use third party providers, who provide services on our behalf. We inform you that the above categories of recipients of your personal data are the performers of the processing on our behalf and therefore as such do not proceed to any processing of your data beyond the above purposes of transmission. In any case, our Company will not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or publish personal data of visitors / users of its website to third parties, other than those mentioned above, without the consent of the visitor / user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal and to the competent authorities only.
In any case, the access of unauthorized persons, including our employees, to your personal data is prohibited.
4. Why do we use (process) your personal data?
The Company collects, keeps and processes only the personal data that are the minimum and absolutely necessary for the achievement of the respective processing purpose.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
4.1 For purposes of direct marketing and / or promotional activities, such as participation in contests or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. Each newsletter gives the recipient the opportunity to state that he does not wish to receive other newsletters from us through the unsubscribe option or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 For cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and European law.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
5.1 We will retain your personal data for the period deemed absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of this very purpose and for the fullest satisfaction of your requests.
5.2 For the purposes of direct marketing / promotional activities, we will retain your personal data for three (3) years during which you retain all rights of applicable personal data protection legislation and are referred to in item 7 of this Policy. If after three years you do not give your re-consent for data retention, they are deleted.
5.3 Our Company may continue to store your personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to protect its legal interests in relation to possible liability related to the navigation of the website.
- Guarantees we receive for the protection of your data When you provide us with your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept and managed securely. In order to protect your personal data, we take adequate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to know this data in order to provide you with the services you desire. In addition, we educate all employees about the importance of confidentiality and the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or alteration:
- access to your personal data is limited to the number of persons authorized for those purposes
IT systems used for data processing are accessed only by authorized persons
• access to these IT systems is monitored to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately
use of computer information systems and programs that are installed in such a way as to minimize the use of personal data and / or user authentication data;
• adoption of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction;
• periodic audit (every 2 years) and deactivation of inactive accounts
- Your rights You can exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and specific provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
7.1.1. Right of access to your personal data, which we process, as well as information regarding their processing.
7.1.2. Right to correct your personal data, ie the right to correct any inaccurate information.
7.1.3. Right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and its processing for commercial purposes.
7.1.5. Right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us with your consent, so that you can use it anywhere else.
7.1.6. Right to delete your personal data without undue delay upon your request under the conditions set out in the relevant Greek and European legislation on Personal Data Protection.
7.1.7. Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to revoke your consent or change the degree of consent you have granted without affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent. your.
7.1.8. Right to be informed of breach incidents.
7.1.9. Right to file a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority, in case of illegal processing of your data (http://www.dpa.gr/).
- Transfer of personal data outside the EU The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
However, cookies never contain personal information, which could allow anyone to contact the visitor of the website such as. e-mail, etc.
9.1 Items Cookies
The necessary, otherwise, absolutely necessary cookies, are essential for the proper operation of our website. They allow you to browse and use their features, such as access to safe areas, etc. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of our website.
Τα cookies αυτά συλλέγουν πληροφορίες σχετικά με τον τρόπο που οι επισκέπτες χρησιμοποιούν τον ιστότοπο, για παράδειγμα, ποιες σελίδες επισκέπτονται συχνότερα και αν λαμβάνουν μηνύματα σφαλμάτων από ιστοσελίδες. Αυτά τα cookies συλλέγουν συγκεντρωτικές, ανώνυμες πληροφορίες που δεν ταυτοποιούν κάποιον επισκέπτη. Τα στοιχεία αυτά χρησιμοποιούνται αποκλειστικά για τη βελτίωση των επιδόσεων της ιστοσελίδας μας.
These cookies allow the website to remember the user's choices such as username, language or region as well as the settings it has applied, in order to provide improved and personalized functions. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as video viewing or social media use. The information collected by these cookies may become anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and your access to its content may be limited.
Cookies targeting / advertising
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising / bids, limit ad impressions, or measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. They can also be used to remember the sites you have visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and affiliates who have referred you to us.
Cookies third party companies
When you browse our websites, third party organizations and companies may generate their own cookies to control the operation of their application and personalize them for you.
Λόγω της φύσης των cookies, η εταιρεία δεν έχει κανέναν έλεγχο ή πρόσβαση σε αυτά τα cookies από τρίτους, και κανείς άλλος οργανισμός δεν μπορεί να έχει πρόσβαση στα δεδομένα που έχουν αποθηκευτεί σε αυτά. Αυτές οι τρίτες εταιρείες και οργανισμοί έχουν δικές τους Πολιτικές για Cookies και Ιδιωτικότητα.
Ο ιστότοπος της Εταιρείας χρησιμοποιεί το Google Analytics “Remarketing and Advertising Features”,μέσω του οποίου η Εταιρεία μας συγκεντρώνει πληροφορίες. Οι πληροφορίες αυτές βοηθούν την Εταιρεία μας να βελτιστοποιήσει τον ιστότοπο της βάσει των προτιμήσεων των επισκεπτών του. Οι πληροφορίες που συγκεντρώνονται αποστέλλονται και αποθηκεύονται στο server που διαθέτει η Google στις ΗΠΑ. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με την Πολιτική Προστασίας της Google παρακαλώ να επισκεφτείτε τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacv/ και ειδικότερα τον σύνδεσμο https://support.google.com/analvtics/answer/6004245.
If you do not wish to have your data collected by Google Analytics, you have the option to download and install the Google Analytics Opt out program in your browser at the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
9.2 Control and acceptance of cookies
In case of non-installation of cookies, there can be a significant impact on the functionality of the website, as well as on the possibility of receiving information or services from our company.
- check Cookies Μπορείτε να ελέγχετε και/ή να διαγράφετε ταcookies depending on your wishes. You can also delete all cookies already on your computer (or on any device used to browse the internet), as well as configure most browsers for internet (web browsers) in such a way that they do not allow installation cookies.
However, in this case, you may need to adjust some preferences yourself each time you visit a site (website). Also by deleting cookies some services may not work.
- Accept installation cοοkies The visitor by navigating the Company's website is informed the first time he enters it with a relevant report at the top of the page that he accepts and understands that it is necessary to use thecookies for its smooth operation.
- How to contact us? You can contact us for any questions regarding the processing or use of your personal datacookies by us or to exercise your rights using electronic contact form of our website.
We have appointed Ms. Halvatzidopoulou Evi as Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending email in the email@example.com.
- Children The Company does not intend and does not wish to collect any personal information concerning children under the age of 16 and urges all parents to inform their children about the safe and responsible use of their personal data when they use the Internet. Site visits by children under the age of 16 must be supervised by the parent or guardian of the child and no information must be transmitted to the site by anyone under the age of 16 without the parent's parental consent. or a person who has the parental responsibility of the child. If the Company is notified of the disclosure of online personal data of a person under the age of 16 without the consent of the parent or the person exercising parental responsibility, the Company will take appropriate measures in order to delete such data from its databases and the non-use of such data for any reason (with the exception, if necessary, for the protection of the child or others in accordance with the provisions of the law).
- Release Information - Changes and Updates
This Policy was last updated on 1-11-2018.
Any changes to this Policy will be posted immediately here.
Copyright 2020 INTEKO LPΕ.